"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Getting Back One Step at a Time

It's been almost two months since I've been able to work on my lessons with Christian Writer's Guild. Today was my first day to get back to writing and I found it quite enjoyable. I look forward to being in that frame of mind again.

A little over a week ago I wrote my unit study article for Home School Enrichment magazine on Christopher Columbus. It will appear in the September/October edition.

Each step takes me closer to getting into the swing of writing, after being away from it due to shoulder issues that required surgery. Once my sciatic nerve issues calm down, I plan to be back on track with editing/revision of my historical fiction novel. I'm getting excited about the prospect. I can't wait to be back into the writing saddle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment