"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Monday, September 6, 2010

Inspiration

I always love reading a new book that is by a first time author. It always seems to inspire me that someday it will be my turn. I finished reading a book entitled Making Waves by Lorna Seilstad around 12:30 AM. I purchased the book on Friday morning and started it reading it. I found that it was one that I had difficulty putting down. I love books that grip me like this one did.

That is what I desire as well - to be able to write books that are hard to put down because the characters are so captivating. I desire for the reader to feel that they are a part of the story and that scenes are unfolding around them whenever they open up the pages. I pray that God continues to show me how I can carry this out in my own writing.

Well, it's time to head back to the keyboard to work on things that have to get accomplished - my writing assignment and homeschool article.

No comments:

Post a Comment