"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The End's In Sight

It's been a busy few days with writing projects and looming deadlines. I managed to get all my assignments submitted on time - book review, writing assignment and magazine article. In between I've even been able to squeeze in time for my novel writing too. It was a good writing day with almost a whole chapter accomplished. Which means I'm down to my last chapter and a half to complete. I can hardly believe the end is in sight. There's a good chance I'll be able to finish it tomorrow or Thursday.

A year ago today I started on a spiritual journey. It was the beginning of a new path and direction for my life. It's been such a joy to walk in the calling God has given me. I'm excited about where He has me and where I'm going. I've had so much fun working on this novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment