"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Getting Close

Well, I'm about at the point where I'm sick of seeing my manuscript. I'm going through my novel with a fine tooth comb to pick up words that need changing, typos, etc. It's quite tedious. I'm also comparing notes from about four women who critiqued my manuscript for me. It's quite time consuming, so much so, that I'm delaying the start of homeschool until I complete my edits. Once I get through this series of edits I plan to do one final read through. Then on to writing the dreaded synopsis. I pray it will flow smoothly when I sit down to write it. The synopsis is condensing my 300+ page novel down to no more than three pages. Whew!

In the midst of trying to do all this, our monitor went out, which means I'm working off an old one that isn't real clear, and is hard on the eyes. Praise God, our new monitor should be arriving today.

No comments:

Post a Comment