"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Moving Forward

At a women's retreat this past Saturday the speaker (Sherilyn Jameson) said in order to receive God's blessings we need to be moving forward. So with that in mind, I am moving forward with my writing. I continue to plug away on my writing lessons with Jerry B. Jenkins Christian Writers Guild Apprentice course. I am moving forward with learning how to write query letters, and synopsis, and book proposals. I will continue to enter book contests, and seek God's will in regards to my  novel.

While I continue to follow God's light in regard to what I've already written, I will also work on the new idea He has given me. This year I will learn more about the craft of writing and how to be a better writer. I am anxious to see where God will lead me in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment