"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Keeping On...

The more I work at writing, the more I realize there is for me to learn. Perhaps part of being a writer, is that continual desire to learn new things. I never enjoyed history when I was attending school, but find it fascinating now. Good thing, since I'm interested in writing historical fiction. :)

I was impressed by a blog post I read yesterday on Seekerville, about keeping on with our writing, even if you don't yet see publication in sight. I felt inspired to keep on writing. I'm still editing my lighthouse novel, but decided too that I need to move forward with the plans for my mail-order bride novel.

I'm going to keep on, keeping on with this writing quest. I pray for God's anointing on the words and stories He gives me. May He one day use them to speak to hearts and to move in the lives of my future readers. May His name be praised on my writing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment