"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Friday, March 2, 2012

Lessons Learned

I've been thinking a lot about lessons learned through my writing. As I worked through the various books that I've written over the years, whether fiction, nonfiction, or Bible studies, there is always something that God teaches me through the process of getting the words on the page.

As I look toward starting a new historical novel, I can't help but wonder what God will be teaching me (and my characters) as I write. I pray that He not only conveys His truths into my own life, but also into the lives of my future readers too. May my heart's desire be to be more like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment