"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

All Good Things

I've been contemplating the saying, "All good things must come to an end." Or something like that. I find myself reflective this afternoon as I hit 'send' on my final (50th) lesson with Christian Writer's Guild Apprentice course. Since I began two years ago, the program has been totally revamped and now only lasts for eight months and 16 lessons.

I think I can honestly say that I have grown and improved as a writer these past two years. I definitely haven't 'arrived' and know I have a long way to go - actually I think learning about writing and improving needs to be a continual process. I'm excited about my writing future. As a dear friend recently said, "Your dance card is filling." I have almost completed my first chapter of my new novel. My Apprentice course is complete and I'm preparing to take the Craftsman course in November. Until then, I'll be kept busy with edits, writing homeschool articles, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment