"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Excitement in Research - Part Two

I continue to enjoy researching for the novel I'm writing. Right now I'm working on compiling the list of all the places and things to do while I'm in Maine. I love the way my story comes alive in my brain and hopefully the written page too. I'm really looking forward to walking in the town where my character is from. I'm anxious to see the area first hand.

I've been having a wonderful time writing, and feel like I'm part of the story. It will be a happy/sad day when I write the words 'The End' when it is complete. At this point I am close to two-thirds of the way through the writing of my first draft. Of course, I'll still need to edit and polish. It's been quite enjoyable to research and work my way through the process. I find it quite enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment