"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Making Progress

It's hard to believe it's been two weeks since I last wrote anything on my novel. The time has been busy with a week long vacation to Maine for research, and celebrating Thanksgiving with family. I would have loved to start right back to it on Monday morning, but deadlines were looming.

Yesterday, I worked on and submitted my 14th lesson for the Christian Writer's Guild. The next deadline will be on December 14th. Every month on the 14th and 30th, I have another lesson due. It keeps me hopping, especially this one as the topic was feature articles. It's never something I tried my hand at before now. We'll see how well I did, when I get my assignment back from my writing mentor. :)

Today was busy with writing and finalizing my unit study article for Home School Enrichment magazine. This time I focused on ships/boats. I was thankful that I had the internet available today to aid in my research. Yesterday we were without internet and phone services.

Tomorrow will be a busy day with a multiple of doctor appointments, funeral, and other commitments. I hope to do some writing in the 'in between' time. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment