"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Light at the End of the Tunnel

This month has been a whirlwind of activities and deadlines. I am down to my last deadline to complete - writing a homeschool article for Home School Enrichment. I at least know the topic that I plan to write about.

This morning my son has his homeschool evaluation. His portfolio is assembled and completed, awaiting inspection. I even managed to take care of writing objectives for next year, so I can turn those in to the school today as well.

Once my article gets completed sometime this weekend, I am looking forward to having a slight break. Then I will only have two deadlines a month, with time in between to get back to my writing. I can hardly wait. I also plan to pick up my writing books that I have started reading.

Then also begins the journey to clean out the cobwebs - in my house and in my brain. I feel like things have been flying by me, and I'm standing still observing, and wondering what happened. Perhaps I just have had too much on my plate lately. At any rate, I am thankful to see a light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment