"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Friday, May 28, 2010

Deadlines and Plugging Along

Today I am working on my final deadline for the month - writing a unit study article for Home School Enrichment magazine. It's been a busy month with lots of deadlines and things that needed to get accomplished. Most of the time I have felt that I am barely keeping my head above water, and I'm a horrible swimmer.

The house is quiet. All of my guys are gone to various jobs for the day. I find myself with time to think, regroup, reflect and plan. As much as I love my guys, I relish this time alone. It is rejuvenating to my soul. I always have enjoyed being a 'home body,' but find lately I particularly enjoy those times when I have hours by myself.

So this afternoon finds me working on my article. I have 166 words completed - only about 1100 more to write! :) I hope to be able to have it roughly on paper by late this afternoon, so I can polish it over the weekend. I'm thankful for the this down time to be able to write and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment