"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Monday, May 17, 2010

Two Lighthouses in Two Days

I will keep this short since I still am recovering from our whirlwind trip to Florida and back to PA. While traveling I had the opportunity to visit two lighthouses within two days. One was in Georgia, and one was in Florida. I enjoyed being able to share this opportunity with my husband and youngest son. I think my feet are still recovering from the 700+ steps! :)

The next two weeks will be busy with working on final paperwork for homeschooling and preparing the portfolio, reading a book for review, as well as writing it, and writing an article for the magazine, as well as completing my second writing assignment. Never a dull moment it seems. Then throw in there extra doctor appointments for an aching foot and a mother/daughter event with my mother, that she just mentioned today, and is for later this week..... So much for relaxation! :)

I look forward to the first week of June when things will slow down considerably, and I'll be able to be more focused with my writing and working on my house.

I hope to post sometime later this week about our lighthouse experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment