"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Busy Week

It's another week of deadlines for me. I'll be finding myself often at the keyboard this week as I work on writing a homeschool article which is due on Tuesday. I have a writing lesson due on Sunday. On Saturday I need to post a book blog review and write it! :) Then there is the continual goal of writing 1200 words on my novel each day.

When I discussed my shoulder issues with my physical therapist this morning, she suggested I simply stop writing, and that would help to solve my problems. I realized this is something I'm unable to do. Writing has become a vital part of me and who I am. It's a calling I've put off through the years, but has now taken a hold of me and there's no going back! :) What a joy to walk in the area God has gifted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment