"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Update From the Week

As I've mentioned before, I'm back into working on writing my historical fiction novel. My goal for this week was 4000 words. I surpassed it by writing 4175. I'm pleased with how things are progressing.

The next four weeks will be more intense with having weekly goals of 7200 words - 1200 words, six days a week. Then the last two days - February 7 and 8 writing 2300 to complete my novel. I think the day I write/type my last words of my story will be a mixture of joy and sadness.

I'm enjoying the process and this journey God has me on of fulfilling the call He has placed on my life to write for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment