"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting Back in the Groove

It's hard to believe we are in 2011 already. I have in mind, my goals for this year, but have yet to put pen to paper and actually record them. I spent the weekend rereading the almost 200 pages of my novel I've already started, making corrections, and noting things to change or add. I have written over 51,000 words and am looking to write about 34-35,000 more. My goal is to be completed by February 8th. It feels good to get back in the groove again after taking December off to enjoy the holiday. I'm looking forward to seeing God work.

No comments:

Post a Comment