"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Plugging Along

I've managed to work on six chapters of editing thus far. My goal is five - six chapters per week, which will take about six weeks to complete. I'm pleased with how things are going despite a slight setback with my shoulder on Monday and some continuing sciatic nerve issues. I have ice on my shoulder at the moment, and soon need a break from my computer chair! :)

I find the editing process challenging. It's difficult to see past when I know what's going to happen, to examine each individual sentence for its quality. I'm learning to have more of a critical eye, but it definitely is an acquired trait. It's taking training to discern some of the errors. I'm thankful and blessed to have some critique partners who are helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment