"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Slow Start

It's been a slow start with my edits, although I feel I'm making headway even though there isn't much to show for it as of yet. I've been doing a lot of reading of historical fiction lately and trying to identify what works and what doesn't. I also have been doing a bit of praying before I get real in depth with my rewriting, asking for God's guidance as I work on fixing and improving things.

The other thing I've been doing is reading an ebook on writing, as well as taking a course on POV - point of view, hoping to glean further insights into the world of writing. In fact, two writing books arrived in the mail today. Now I need more time to be able to read and edit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment