"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone

Well, after a lot of procrastination, heel dragging, overcoming fear, you name it, I finally have edited my first chapter of my novel and send it to my critique partners. I've never been a nail biter, so I guess I'll be sitting here with baited breath (whoever came up with that term anyway?), waiting to hear what they have to say, and what suggestions and corrections they come up with for me. Too bad I don't have a published author in my pocket, chomping at the bit to help. :)

Each step takes me one step closer to publication, right?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment