"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Friday, July 29, 2011

New Insights

It's been a busy month with editing my Christian historical romance I've written. I'm about half way through the process, although sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be at a stopping place. There always seems to be one more word or scene to tweak and improve. Such is the life of a writer I suppose. :)

This month I participated on an on-line course through ACFW - American Christian Fiction Writers, on deep POV - point of view. I found it to be an insightful and informative class and enjoyed the personal feedback from the instructor. I've learned a lot through the course, as well as from other Christian writers. I now have a better understanding of character arcs and passive vs. active verbs. I love to learn more things about writing and how to become a better writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment