"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Balance

My fingers are eager to begin the writing process. I find that I am not allowing myself to think a lot about my writing project YET! I know that once I begin, it becomes extremely time consuming and thought absorbing. I am excited about starting, but feel that I need to come up with a plan first, on many levels.

This has been a rough year for our family. It has been one that has been full of stress, on many different levels. In the process of just trying to keep up with what was happening in our lives, the house has kind of fallen by the wayside. It is in drastic need of attention. I know that working some on cleaning up will also help me to think more clearly. I don't seem to do as well when there is a lot of clutter around - which there is right now! Probably why I get befuddled in my thinking as of late! :)

This weekend we are going to Virginia to visit my in-laws. While we are there, I hope (plan) to spend some time coming up with a game plan for how to balance the various things in my life. I still have a little less than two months of homeschooling left to accomplish. I need to figure out a time each day that I can set aside for writing and researching. Then there also is the writing that I do with my two blogs too. I need to figure out time to address the needs of my home as well. Of course uppermost in my heart, is time with God, my husband and son.

So that is my thought, prayer and concerns for the next few days - to figure out how to balance all of these things that demand my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment