"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Friday, March 19, 2010

Transition

I spent the morning perusing different writing blogs, book marking some for further reading. I am slowly getting back into the craft of writing. The cobwebs are in the process of being cleared out of my brain, as I start to think in this capacity once again. Part of me wonders whether or not I still will be able to excel in this area. It has been a long time.

I have noticed a subtle change in my way of thinking though. My six weeks of taking a spiritual retreat has been beneficial in many areas of my life. I surprise myself with how God has altered my way of thinking during this time. I anticipated to be different in a few things, but God has radically transformed me.

The biggest alteration has been the stirrings and calling back to being a writer. Amazingly that is how I have begun to think of myself - as a writer. I realize I have a lot to learn and perfect in the process of becoming a word craftsman, but I am excited about the transitions that God has performed in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment