"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wanderings and Ponderings

I had the opportunity to pick up three new Christian novels yesterday. I had received a Lifeway gift card for my birthday, and was finally able to use it. At the time I didn't realize it, but I picked up three books that happened to be debut novels. It was an inspiration to me to see these new authors getting published. It's an encouragement that there also is hope for me.

Last evening I checked out each of the author's websites. Then just for fun, I googled my own name, to see what would come up from the search. No - there is no website on me. My blog did come up, and also something else that surprised me. Apparently three of the home school unit study articles I have written for Home School Enrichment are posted on www.crosswalk.com. I hadn't realized that before! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment