"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting Back in the Groove

The past three weeks have been a blur of activity in our family. Much has happened. I am excited to finally get back into a 'normal' groove, if there is such a thing! :) Today my son and I started his 11th grade homeschool year. One of the blessings of being back to a school schedule is that I should hopefully start having more regular time of being able to work on my writing. I'm off to do that as soon as I finish this post.

I'm thankful today for cooler temperatures that feel more like fall. This is my kind of weather! I feel that I'll be able to think more clearly without the heat of summer! :) What a joy to be back in the regular swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment