"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Prayer for Balance

In less than a week we are tentatively going to beginning our homeschool year. I can hardly believe it is my 15th year homeschooling. Where have the years gone? I can hardly fathom that there are only two years left in this era of our lives.

I am asking for prayer as we begin our school year. I need wisdom and discernment for juggling our schedule, so it can include time for me to write my book and also work on my writing assignments. I pray for God's direction and guidance as I spend time in prayer concerning this over the upcoming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment