"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Monday, August 30, 2010

Working on My To-Do List

August is winding down and I find myself with a growing 'to do' list to accomplish before the end of September. There are quite a number of things that I need to accomplish with different writing projects. Then I also need to work on finishing up lesson plans for our homeschool year too. Here is my list.

  • Two writing assignments to finish by September 14 and September 30th. I finished an additional one and emailed it today.
  • I need to write a pitch.
  • I need to compose a one-sheet.
  • I need to finalize my first chapter.
  • A homeschool unit study article to write.
  • I need to finish reading a book and blog a review.
I can't remember if there is anything else or not. It will be a busy month with being gone September 16-20, especially as I prepare for the American Christian Fiction Writer's conference in Indianapolis, IN. I continue to remind myself to take things one step and day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment