"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Progress Report

Yesterday I posted about all that I need to accomplish over the next month. I sat down and started writing my homeschool article today and I have it a third of the way completed already. I also read and finished my next writing assignment for the course that I am taking. I will wait a few days and then read over it again before I submit it. I praise God that I made some real progress today. I also read some great advice on a writing blog this afternoon. If you discipline yourself to write 1000 words every day over the next three months, you'll have a completed manuscript. Hmm. Something I may need to challenge myself to do once I get home from the conference. Definite food for thought.
  • Two writing assignments to finish by September 14 and September 30th. I finished an additional one and emailed it today. - Both assignments completed and sent.
  • I need to write a pitch.
  • I need to compose a one-sheet.
  • I need to finalize my first chapter.
  • A homeschool unit study article to write. - completed and sent.
  • I need to finish reading a book and blog a review. - read and written

No comments:

Post a Comment