"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Bolt of Confidence and Encouragement

My life has been so blessed since I joined American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) in June of this year. I continue to be amazed at this group of people that have a love for the Lord, and a love for writing. I know it was not a coincidence that God has brought me on this path so far.

I am especially thankful and grateful to the women that have come alongside me. Some encourage, some pray, some inspire, some give bolts of confidence, and some spur you on to going beyond what you think you can do. So this is a special thank you to all who have done that for me. (Thanks Ruthie for calming those pre-jitters. You are a blessing! :) I'm also incredibly thankful for my dear, sweet husband who has always thought that I could/will make it as a writer. He's my biggest supporter.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've joined ACFW! I've been a member for a few years now and its great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie, you're a stinkin' sweetheart.

    You go have fun at this conference, learn, listen, laugh, love. ACFW does an amazing job of creating a conference that's totally user-friendly and embracing. Hope to see you there next year and we can toast our writing futures with really good, frothy coffee or tea.

    Or Diet Coke. ;) Hugs to you.

    Ruthy

    ReplyDelete