"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two Chapters in Two Days

I managed to edit two chapters in two days time so far this week. I still have two more chapters to edit before Novel Track starts on Friday. My goal for October is 20,000 words, which will mean writing about two and a half pages each day. Definitely doable. It will keep me motivated.

I have found that my writing time has become quite intensive. I am setting aside three hours each afternoon throughout the week days. I haven't determined how much time I will spend on the weekends. My hats off to those writers who can sit down and write full-time every day. I find I need mini breaks to give myself a chance to step away from the computer screen and chair! :) Also my brain tends to fuzz when I go too long without stopping. I think that's what happened today. Now I feel like my head is twice the size it should be. Where do you go for a brain dump? :)

I am thankful that I have a husband that supports me on this journey. I couldn't do it without him. He was sweet and brought home stromboli this evening for supper. It only needed to be placed in the oven for about 20 minutes to cook. He even ran errands for me, so I wouldn't have to go out, and dropped our son at swim practice. What a blessing to have a husband that encourages me to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment