"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Be Imitators

"Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God." Ephesians 5:1-2

I came across these words in my Bible reading this morning. For me they are a reminder of how I want to live my life. It also is how I want my writing to be - bathed in prayer, but also very evident of my faith and who my hope and joy come from. I pray that through my writing and my daily life it will be very evident that I imitate God. My heart's desire is to serve and follow Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment