"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just When I Thought It Couldn't Get Any Better

Just as I was basking in the love and fellowship of ACFW, I was surprised by yet another joy in my life and writing career. God answered a specific prayer and desire that I had. It wasn't something I was actively seeking, but still was heavy on my heart. God knew and saw that request. He fulfilled it when I least expected it. I am overwhelmed by God's love and care for me!

Isn't that just like God to shower us with blessings when we don't anticipate it or see it coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment