"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Continuing to Be Blessed!

It's been a busy week. I have managed to complete another chapter in the book I'm writing. I get so excited when I receive more information in regards to the lighthouse where my story is set, as well as the town of Camden, Maine. God has blessed me with two incredible people who have assisted in my research. I also have been blessed to be a part of the 19th Century Writers. They are able to help with finding out things about corsets, and other articles of clothing from that time period.

The next week and a half will find me busily working on completing my writing lesson - only one more section to complete, writing my homeschool article, and writing another chapter in my book - around 2500 words. I know as I seek the Lord's wisdom and guidance, He will help me to get everything accomplished in His time.

No comments:

Post a Comment