"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Not Too Much

I am back in the swing of writing again. I had a few days off this past weekend while my guys were home. We had some relaxing time together, but most of it was spent working on things that needed to be taken care of around the house. I only had an hour to work on my writing this morning, but I was able to crank out 634 words, so I was pleased.

I read Cecil Murphey's writing blog this afternoon entitled 'Writer to Writer'. He was talking about beginnings and not giving too much away. I have been pondering this and wondering how you know that it's not too much? Can you allude to the conflict without giving too much away at the start? I guess these are questions I need to address as I work my way through the writing process. So much to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment