"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

God's Strength

"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." 1 Peter 5:10

I admit it. I have felt weak and overwhelmed as of late. My deadlines which are quickly approaching, are looming on the horizon. I still need to write a homeschool article and a chapter before the end of this week. I came home hoping to work on these, to discover our power is out. I had been clicking along well with keeping up with all of my writing assignments, but now I'm feeling a bit dry and not much creative spark.

I pray that I am reminded through the dry times that I need to rely on the Lord for His strength. He is the one that grants me creativity. May my eyes be focused on Him and not on me. Help me Lord to meet each deadline and give you the praise in the process.

I had planned to post this yesterday, but we were without power for over three hours and it affected our internet service. That wasn't restored until 11PM last night. But in the process of being without these abilities, I wrote by hand, this blog post as well as another one. Then later in the evening, I started working on my homeschool article, and actually completed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment