"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Friday, June 18, 2010

Characters on the Move

Do you remember the line from Chronicles of Narnia, "Aslan is on the move." I guess that line is on my mind since last night my husband and I saw the new movie trailer for Voyage of the Dawn Treader which will be out in theaters in December of this year. Aslan in definitely a memorable character, and a key ingredient within each of the stories.

My writing time has been a bit more sporadic this week than I had hoped it would be. However, I did have one good afternoon where I was able to sit down and further plan out my heroine. She still is a bit two-dimensional, and not fully discovered as of yet, but she is getting closer to living and breathing (so to speak).

In the process of figuring out details of this heroine, I realized details from her parent's lives that have helped to shape and mold her. Their lives are intertwined. I am excited to see what will play out in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment