"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Following a Dream

Yesterday I actually began the writing journey. I wrote about a half page and continued with my characterization planning. My hope is to finish work on my characters this week and be able to start full-time writing by next week.

I came across this quote in a book I am currently reading. It's taken from Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist.

                        "This is your dream. Your chance. You mustn't squander it."

I am choosing to follow my dream and calling to become a writer. I choose not to squander the gift that God has given me. I choose to take that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment