"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Monday, June 7, 2010

Tomorrow Starts a New Era

Tomorrow starts a new era in my life - actively pursuing my call to write. I have been dabbling with writing the past couple months. Things have been busy with finishing up the school year, getting our boys prepared for serving this summer at camp, etc. But tomorrow marks a new day and era for my life. I will start consistently focusing on my writing each day - at least five days a week.

I have made a commitment to work on two things this summer - getting my house in order and focusing on writing. I'm excited about both prospects. I know there will be times when I struggle with juggling these, but I feel these are my areas in which I need to concentrate. It's a great time to start since the summer schedule for my sons has officially begun. They both are gone throughout each week. We will have weekends together, so my times of writing and cleaning will be Monday through Friday. Today is my catch-up day since we were away this past weekend. Tomorrow my journey begins. I'll give you updates from time to time. I will continue to blog as well. Can't wait to being the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment