"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Slowly Making Progress

Yesterday I felt like I finally made some progress in my book planning. It has been quite a while since I have been able to make time to work this into my busy schedule. I have come up with some rough calculations. My book will be approximately 80,000 words which roughly works out to about 320 pages. It seems a little overwhelming, but I figured it could be about 32 chapters of ten pages each. Those are easier bite sized chunks to concentrate on working towards.

I also was able to come up with a fairly rough outline of what each chapter or few chapters will cover. I really need to go back and do a bit more refining and detailed planning, but I was quite pleased with the progress that I made. There is a long way to go, but I feel that I have made some decent headway.

No comments:

Post a Comment