"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Friday, October 8, 2010

Almost 5500 Words and Over Two Chapters

It's been a busy and creative last eight days. It seems hard to believe a little over a week ago I started on my journey of writing 20,000 words this month. I have already completed almost 5500, which is over two chapters. If I keep on this path, I'll have over twelve chapters finished by the end of October.

Tomorrow I need to work on cleaning up and preparing for company. I can hardly wait to see my best friend from Georgia and her husband! I also want to try and squeeze in double words tomorrow if possible. We'll see how it goes.

I'm thankful God has me doing a job that I thoroughly enjoy and take such pleasure in. What a blessing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment