"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm Up to 9,247 Words Written This Month

It seems hard to believe I'm up to 9,347 words written so far this month. My goal is to break the half way point tomorrow and reach 10,000 words. If I meet it, I will likely complete my eighth chapter as well. I continue to be amazed at this journey has God me on, of writing. It has been a desire of my heart for such a very long time. How wonderful God has me doing something I thoroughly enjoy. Way cool! Of course, I know writing is a passion God built into me when He made me.

Perhaps you are getting tired of reading my word counts and my writing progress this month. I'll try and be a bit more inspired in my next posting. I find after sitting down and writing 600-800 words in a couple hours time, my brain is pretty fried. Guess I'd better find a different time to blog perhaps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment