"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Direction

I continue to plug along with my writing of my novel. I wrote over 680 words this afternoon, finishing chapter five. I guess I'm one sixth of my way completed with the book. I had a good general idea of the way I planned to head, but I find my characters changing on me. It's as if they have taken over and decided a different path than I planned. As I finished chapter five with things hanging, I found myself wondering what will happen in the next chapter.

I pray for direction and leading as I continue on this journey of writing. Above all else, I desire to share my faith through my words - written and spoken. May His words flow through me, so I'm only the vessel.

No comments:

Post a Comment