"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm a Blessed Woman

I'm a blessed woman. I'm so thankful to have a husband who supports me with my writing. I was on a roll writing this afternoon when my hubbie returned home from working all day. I was on a mission to try and catch up with taking a day off from my writing to recuperate. My goal was 1290 words, and I was still working hard.

Time was shorter than normal since our son had to be at church for teen choir practice. Supper still needed to be assembled and heated. My dear man stepped in and took care of our meal as well as dropping my son off at the church. I was able to finsh my writing and also get the dishes cleaned up before my husband returned back home. Of course, he also stopped at the store and ran a couple errands too.

It brings me such joy to be fulfilling the call God has called me to do. I praise God for my husband who supports and encourages me. I take such pleasure in being wheere God has me.

No comments:

Post a Comment