"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Friday, October 15, 2010

I Love the Way God Works

I admit, with doing a lot of writing lately, my mind is full with all kinds of things. Some of those have to do with my writing, and others are just things I'm trying to figure out. I had two items that were heavy on my heart before I went to bed last evening. I gave them to the Lord before I fell asleep.

It wasn't the most restful night's sleep for me, unfortunately. I from time to time struggle with pain in my sciatic nerve. Yesterday and throughout the night, the pain was pretty brutal. I had taken pain medicine and rubbed on some pain cream as well, but neither of them seemed to touch it. I don't know if the trouble was due to hiking on uneven ground the day before or what. At any rate, I was struggling.

I was groggy when I awakened this morning. Probably because my sleep hadn't been very restful. But I was surprised when my first two thoughts were solutions to the problems from the night before. I knew they were from God, and not something I had come up with on my own.I love the way God works in our lives when we least expect it. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment