"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Monday, October 11, 2010

Most Words in a Long Time

I continue to plug along with my writing. Today I wrote the most words than I have in a really long time. I finished my seventh chapter, writing 1479 words, bringing my total to 7650 this month. I continue to have my characters move through my story with a mind of their own. Well, perhaps it isn't my story, but instead their story. Each time I think I know where I plan to go with my writing, my characters change on me.

Each day as I sit at the keyboard, I watch in awe as my characters create their own story. It's a weird feeling actually. It's such fun to sit down and write each day. I praise God for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment