"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Friday, April 16, 2010

Having Fun

I finally am able to have time to research and plan for my novel today. I have been focusing on the setting and trying to find out specifics in regard to Camden, Maine during the 1880s. I have been pleased to find old photographs of buildings during that time period, as well as a map of the town, including names of some businesses and churches.

I stand in amazement as I look back at how far the Lord has brought my research in only a month's time. He seems to be paving each step of the way in front of me. I truly feel that this project is orchestrated and ordained by God. He continues to bring people in my path that are willing to help through either research, or some other type of encouragement. It has been such a blessing.

I have been having an incredibly fun time working on this project. I can't imagine how much more exciting it will be, once I actually start the writing process. I am finding the research stage to be exhilarating. I forgot how much fun writing can be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment