"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Learning How To Juggle

I never have been good at juggling, unless you count only using two balls! Right now I feel like I'm on a journey of learning how to juggle/balance the things that God is calling me to do. I feel like I'm in the trial period, before I get down to crunch time. The beauty of this, is that I can learn what things I can manage, and also know when I have taken on too much.

As God continues to show me new endeavors that He desires of me, I also know that He will teach me how to balance those commitments. I also need to be daily seeking Him for guidance and strength. I only can successfully learn to juggle with His help.

No comments:

Post a Comment