"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Small Beginnings

Last week I had a research day, where I spent about five hours learning all about lighthouses. It was a very productive time. On Friday afternoon I sat down and wrote my first three pages of my manuscript. They still need some tweaking, but I feel I'm off to a good start.

Yesterday was a day for me to catch up with some of the housework - laundry, shifting and eliminating piles, discovering a kitchen counter and table underneath all those piles, making applesauce, etc. Today I'm looking forward to another day of research. Yesterday I was on my feet until early evening, and today I'm feeling the results.

Update:
Just had to share some interesting information that I have learned about Maine while researching today.

Did you know that they were the first to come up with earmuffs, chewing gum, blackboards and donuts? Pretty interesting stuff! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment