"Write this down for the next generation so people not yet born will praise God." Psalm 102:18

"Write my answer on a billboard, large and clear, so that anyone can read it at a glance and rush to tell the others." Habakkuk 2:2

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Item for Consideration

Almost two years I polled over 200 women nationwide (with a few results outside the US) ages 18-80's about what were there top ten struggles as a Christian Woman. I started compiling the information and have gotten about half way through the material. Lately I have been debating of whether or not I should continue the research, or just let it drop and solely focus on the novel I am writing.

Even though it has been almost two years, I still have women that find my blog due to this topic. Each day when I check the statistics for my two blogs, I often see that the blog entry that was perused is the struggles we have. I can't help but wonder whether or not this is something that I still am to continue working on. This is your chance to chime in to let me know whether or not this is a matter of importance to you. Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment